Check out new books and fun learning activities every week.
Monday 8:30-3:00, Tuesday-Friday 8:30-3:30
The library is reserved alternating Mondays after school for faculty meetings and every Friday at 3:30 for the After Care program.
Steering meets in the library on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm.
Learn more about Steering here- http://ocslc.org/steering-committee
School tours meet in the library through out the year.
Look here- http://ocslc.org/admissions/ for dates and times.
Books for Sale and Donations-
In the hallway just outside of the library you can find used children’s books for sale for only a quarter each and a box for donations. We love donations!
Pre-K and Kinder students are allowed to check out one book at a time for 2 weeks, 1-8 grade students are allowed 2 books.
Parents are welcome to check out books and other materials. We have a fantastic Parent Resource selection.
We do not charge a fine for late books but ask that you return them as soon as possible so that others may enjoy them, too.
Returned books should be fed to Violet, our Book Monster.
Some sites may require a username and password. See the parent information board at school or visit the school library for that information.
- the link for the Davis County Library system is now http://www1.daviscountyutah.
- add Utah Cultural Celebrations Center http://www.
- add Utah Cultural Alliance http://utahculturalalliance.
- add TEDEd: Lessons Worth Sharing http://ed.ted.com/
- delete Digits/My Math Universe and What’s That Bug
- add Bug Guide http://bugguide.net/node/view/
- add Astronomy Picture of the Day http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/
- add Live animal webcams http://explore.org/
- add Scratch Programming https://scratch.mit.edu/
- add Discovery Gateway http://www.discoverygateway.
- add The Leonardo http://www.theleonardo.org/
- add Utah Arts Alliance http://utaharts.org/