Co-oping is a required commitment on for all Open Classroom families. If you have questions about what that commitment entails, please review the policy.
The following documents may be helpful as you learn how to be an effective co-oper in the classroom:
- How to build relationships with others
- Look for / Listen for
- How to make the most of your co-oping
- OC School-wide agreements (CLASS)
- School-wide con/sequences (the 5 R’s)
- Co-oping suggestions: when you don’t know what to do
- Helping kids problem solve
- The special language of encouragement
- Phrases that demonstrate acceptance and confidence, recognize effort and improvement, etc.
- Turn your words into gold
- How to turn an unenforceable statement into an enforceable one